We are delighted that you are interested in being a part of Artisan & Home by JS Designs and eagerly await your completed application! We are excited to bring together a collection of vendors who complement one another and who can help create a wonderful Market experience!
Our mission is to reconnect families and friends with fun, shopping, live entertainment, fantastic festival food, and unique creations.
Please read over all the information before filling out and submitting your application.
APPLICATION REVIEW, SELECTION PROCESS, AND NOTIFICATION
This will be a juried show. All applicants understand their application and photos will be reviewed by a selection committee appointed by the event coordinators for show acceptance. We place a high priority on booth presentation.
All applications that are submitted will be reviewed and vendors will be chosen based upon style, quality of merchandise, and display/booth design. Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance because vendor booths are limited. We accept applications from May 1 - September 8 and will then send out EMAILS notifying you if we feel you are a good fit for our show. (Please be sure to check your email and spam folders just in case).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Home Décor of all styles
Examples: Farm Tables | Furniture | Jewelry | Home Decor | Handmade Clothing | Lighting | Soaps
Note: We only accept a limited number of each style and type of vendor to keep a large variety and selection of merchandise for our shoppers and reduce competition for our vendors. Our goal is to have an overall mix of vendors with a wide variety of home decor and handcrafted items.
PRODUCT & EXHIBIT
- All items must be home décor or handcrafted.
- Exhibitors may only show and sell work from the category in which they have been accepted.
- Any items of work not listed in the application and/or not created by the exhibitor must be removed from the show.
- Management will prohibit the installation and operation of any exhibits not meeting their approval.
- Exhibitors must bring enough stock for the entire show. If an exhibitor believes they are in danger of running out of stock, they must report to Artisan & Home organizers immediately.
- All articles and displays must be in good taste with no reference to race, ethnic, gender, sexual, or religious prejudice.
- No obscene items will be allowed.
- All materials must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations of the United States and the State of Georgia. PLEASE SEE CONSUMER PRODUCT LAWS REQUIREMENTS BELOW
BOOTH DISPLAY & SET-UP
- All outdoor exhibitors will be located on the back lawn. All spaces are on natural ground. Many spaces may have uneven terrain within the assigned space.
- Booth space is limited to the size in which you paid. Single spaces are 10’ wide. Double spaces are 20’ wide.
- “Discount, Marked Down, Reduced” type signs are NOT permitted. Verbal bargaining is always allowed.
- Taking orders for merchandise is strictly controlled and must be pre-approved by Artisan & Home organizers – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Collecting names for mailing list purposes is permitted.
- Exhibitors must furnish their own display tables, skirting, chairs, extension cords, etc. If you need to rent any furnishings, please let Artisan & Home know at time of acceptance.
- If available, access to electricity will be provided. All vendors using electric will need to provide their own 100 ft 12-guage electric cord and surge protector.
- Please come prepared to do business without WIFI. WIFI may or may not be provided by Lyndon Academy. It is not guaranteed.
- All displays must be designed, constructed, and operated in good taste.
- Portable display tables, card tables, etc. must be covered/skirted in a tasteful fabric.
- All displays, transactions, and activities must be confined to exhibitor’s assigned space.
- Signs, tents, canopies, or any other part or display may not extend over or into walkways.
- You may bring an identification sign/banner for your booth.
- Vendors need to keep all areas clean and neat at all times. You are responsible for cleaning your own area completely at the end of the Market and removing all trash, boxes, packing materials, and unsold goods from the property. Dumpsters at the Market are not used for large item disposal. All large items need to be removed from the property and it is your responsibility to do so.
- Booths cannot open late or close early at any time - they must be on time and stay for the duration of Artisan & Home.
- Booths need to be ready for business no later than Friday, October 11 at 11:00 am.
ARTISAN & HOME RULES
- Gas powered generators are strictly prohibited.
- Management provides nominal after-hours security for the Artisan & Home area with the understanding that Lyndon Academy is not, and will not be, responsible in any way for loss or damage to participant’s property. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal and property liability. Neither Artisan & Home nor the owners of the property where Artisan & Home takes place assumes any responsibility day or night to ensure the safety of Vendor’s property, goods and consumables from damage, theft, fire, malicious mischief, accident, loss of electricity, weather related incidents, or other. Security measures will be provided but this in no way ensures that the Vendor’s property is secure from all possibilities of damage or theft. The Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, release, waive and forever discharge Artisan & Home, it’s employees, agents, officers, and property owner for all bodily and personal injuries, including injuries resulting in death, and property damage, claims, actions, damages, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, which may occur as a result of the Vendor’s participating in Artisan & Home.
- All vendor vehicles will be parked in a designated vendor parking area.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the Festival area at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please plan accordingly.
- GEORGIA STATE/COUNTY SALES TAX at 6% must be charged on all sales. Exhibitors are solely responsible for collecting, reporting, and paying all sales taxes collected to the Georgia Department of Revenue, Compliance Division. Artisan & Home is not responsible for collecting sales tax for Vendors. Vendors are encouraged to contact the State of Georgia Department of Revenue at (770) 387-4060 to request information regarding tax collection for the State of Georgia.
- No alcohol, smoking, illegal substances or weapons are allowed at any time.
- Vendor agrees to ensure any child, under the age of 18, accompanying vendor to the event will remain with vendor throughout the entirety of the event and will be supervised by the vendor at all times at the Artisan & Home event.
- Exhibitors must check-in in person, with a PHOTO I.D., and personally attend the show in its entirety.
- Exhibitors MUST check-in during official check-in times. Exhibitors not checked-in by deadline (Friday, October 11 at 9 a.m.) will forfeit their exhibition space and all Fees.
- Exhibitors cannot sub-lease assigned booths or employ sales agents or representatives in lieu of checking-in and attending Artisan & Home personally (photo I.D. required at check-in).
CONSUMER PRODUCT LAWS REQUIREMENTS.
(i) Any and all consumer products, including, without limitation, goods, wares, and merchandise, that are manufactured, produced, sold, or distributed into commerce (including any recordings or promotional materials that are consumer products) by all Artisan & Home Exhibitors must comply with all Consumer Product Safety Act (CPSA), Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and any and all other consumer product laws, rules, regulations (collectively referred to as “CPSC Laws”), that are enforced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”). As an Artisan & Home Exhibitor it is your responsibility for knowing and complying with all CPSC Laws. By participating in Artisan & Home, all Artisan & Home Exhibitors warrant that they will not manufacture, sell, or distribute into commerce any consumer product that does not comply with CPSC Laws. (ii) To ensure compliance with this Section, all Artisan & Home Exhibitors may be required to provide substantive evidence that any consumer product the Artisan & Home Exhibitors manufactures, sells, or distributes into commerce complies with all applicable CPSC Laws. Such evidence may include, without limitation, certification from an independent testing facility, certification from the manufacturer, tests results of self testing, or actual screening of the product. If any Artisan & Home Exhibitor is unable to provide sufficient evidence that any consumer product that it manufactures, sells, or distributes into commerce complies with the CPSC Laws, the Artisan & Home Exhibitor shall immediately cease to manufacture or sell the product. Any continued manufacture, sale, or distribution into commerce of a consumer product after a determination is made that the Artisan & Home Exhibitor lacks sufficient evidence to support compliance with CPSC Laws, will be a breach of this provision and the Artisan & Home Exhibitor may be removed without further notice.
ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS STATED HERE AT ANY TIME MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF EXHIBIT SPACE FOR THE DURATION OF THE SHOW WITHOUT REFUND AND THE EXHIBITOR MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM FUTURE SHOWS AT LYNDON ACADEMY.
- Complete, sign, and return application form by the September 8, 2019 deadline.
- A signed application constitutes a contract to follow all rules and regulations. It is a contract to participate, personally, if accepted.
- Choose appropriate category while using the “Exhibitor Categories” as a guide.
- In the event your application is not accepted you will receive a full refund of your Booth Site Fee.
- Withdrawal at any time must be in writing and signed to be official and remain in good standing. Withdrawals before August 31, 2019 will receive a full Booth Site Fee refund.
- Booth Site Fees may be refunded at the discretion of the Special Events Department and are dependent upon extenuating circumstances.
JURY & ACCEPTANCE/NON-ACCEPTANCE
- Jury decisions are made up by a panel and are based on your photos and information provided on your application form.
- Your photos are the most important factor in your acceptance because booth staging, design element of your booth, and the types of merchandise you sell is a major part of our vendor selection process. Please send the best photos you have available. Please upload 3 photos of previous booth space setups and examples of your work. Please make sure photos you select are a direct representation of your booth and type of items you will be selling.
- Decisions will be made as quickly as possible to ensure you have a timely response.
- Acceptance and Non-Acceptance will be emailed and will NOT be confirmed or discussed by telephone.
- Artisan & Home reserves the right to assign Vendor locations on a first come, first serve basis. Artisan & Home will work to accommodate the needs of all Vendors. Artisan & Home reserves the right to make the final decision and the Vendor agrees to be subject to the location decisions made by Artisan & Home. Vendors may not transfer or sublease the booth to another vendor or share assigned space with a vendor unless it is approved by Artisan & Home. Additional vendors are required to submit an application and be approved by Artisan & Home prior to selling goods at an Artisan & Home event.
PHOTO RELEASE FOR ADULTS